ITEC Aromatherapy Massage Diploma Course
This comprehensive Aromatherapy Massage Diploma course is designed so that you can become qualified in the art of Massage using essential (aromatherapy) oils. This will enhance any treatment AND after you qualify you will be a professional aromatherapist who can also give a massage.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of:
- how to treat your clients with good, effective professional massage
- Study of 42 essential oils
- introduction to Botany
- the chemistry behind the smell - why are certain oils best for certain ailments? it's all in the chemistry!
- mixing a special aromatherapy blend for each client to suit their needs e.g. digestive, stress, hormonal problems.
- offer clients a choice between a 'normal Massage' - sometimes called Holistic or Swedish Massage - and an Aromatherapy Massage
- how to make up creams and lotions to sell to clients to help them between treatment
- just think of the endless possibilities and business opportunities
Combine learning a professional massage with the added benefit of becoming a professional aromatherapist who can safely blend 42 powerful and fragrant oils (called a prescription/recipe) to treat a wide range of physical and emotional problems – so you will have a choice to personalize each massage to your client
by either giving them a massage or an aromatherapy massage (different prices)
You can use this unique blend on your client when you massage with the added bonus of being able to give (or sell to) your client this same recipe in creams, lotions and oil bases to take home to use in between treatments to help with:
- Stress and anxiety related problems
- Muscular and rheumatic pains
- Digestive disorders
- PMT and menopausal complaints
- Skin problems, and many more......
There is a practical exam at the end of the course with an ITEC examiner overseeeing the whole class and admiring your newly gained professionalism!
Marketing and Advertising are an important part of the course - we want you to succeed in business when you graduate
Anatomy & Physiology is included