email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or to buy a gift voucher
or we can arrange a private workshop at a time of your choosing - you just need to bring someone with you to practice the massage on - the cost is £25 for one hour or £50 for two hours for the private arrangement
A great way to learn a simple back massage and a hand massage that you can practice on friends and family.
Come with a friend and then you can swap treatments with each other.
Come and see if you would like to do the course with us.
The workshop is held at Jackie Hamilton School premises atMelbourne House, Arminghall Close, Norwich NR3 3UE
About the workshop
Learn the art of giving massage to friends and family. Bring a friend and learn together!
In the class, students practice on each other, so you not only learn how to do it, but experience a lovely massage as well. If you are unsure of committing yourself to one of our 'proper' courses, this will be just ideal for you. Also great if you are thinking of joining the Aromatherapy Massage course or the Sports massage courses.
This short workshop will include back and neck and hand massage.
Ideal for those thinking of joining the professional course! or just come with a friend/partner and you will always be able to share a good massage.Get a head start and increase your confidence! Experience our warm and friendly school at firsthand.You will be able to have all your questions answered about the massage course, sports course and the aromatherapy courses at the same time. We look forward to seeing you soon.What students have said who have come on this workshop:
Good general overview, learnt lots of techniques. Annabel Britcliffe
Very friendly atmosphere. Julie Grier
Friendly and informal atmosphere. Informative. Aimee Wild
- Provides a good base line for the up coming course. Sgt Simon Taylor, Light Dragoons
- Excellent overview of massage. Really good to get hands-on experience Kate Warwick
- Created relaxed atmosphere to begin. Pip Roney
- Excellent introduction from Dawn. Very good knowledge and pace. 'Hands on' was great Leah James
- Liked the ratio of practical to theory Emma Stevens
- I liked the relaxed atmosphere and the equally spread amount of time for theory and practical Charlotte Hogg
- Learn a bit then hands on work. Nice atmosphere. Calm Kim Weston
Thanks for the wonderful course yesterday, I had such a good time and have learnt so much, all in the space of 2 hours!, Kat