Ear Candling Date Saturday 24th February
Time: 10 - 4 Cost: £85
Please contact Dawn Dean email@example.com to book your place and arrange payment
The workshop is held at Jackie Hamilton School premises at Melbourne House, Arminghall Close, Norwich NR3 3UE with free car park
This is for professional therapists only
This is a very popular treatment and therapists who have done it have been surprised at the response from clients who come back time and time again.
The course incorporates the theory behind the treatment as well as the practical instruction of using the candles: and also includes a relaxing face massage.
Ear candles have been used by many cultures as a natural therapy since ancient times.
The warmth induces feelings of relaxation and balance within the ears and sinuses. It is soothing for earache, headache and stress.
Treatment may aid freer breathing and improved sense of smell. For best results a lymphatic drainage massage of the face may be carried out once both ears have been treated. This assists removal of toxins from the area. It is an ancient treatment using the power of heat to assist in healing and relaxation.
An assessment will be taken at the end of the day day and there are 3 case studies to complete - (they are completed and sent in after the course has finished).
Certificate Course: CPD Points depending on assocation you belong to (please see below)
Insurable with Holistic Insurance Services, Alan Boswell, etc as this is only for professionals who have already done their A&P etc and it comes with an assessment.
in order to read up and arrive with some knowledge.
Students are also asked to go for an ear candling treatment before them come to the course
They can then experience the benefits for themselves and it also makes for interesting feedback in the class
Small pillow or cushion
2 hand towels
What people have said after coming to this course:
- Relaxed, informative, thoroughly enjoyable. Not difficult to learn and a good learning experience. Several of my clients willl enjoy this as an add-on, Linda Baxter
- Loved the course, found it very relaxing doing the treatment. Learned lots . Was good doing the case studies as found putting candles in ear hard at first. Kelly Symonds (Kelly Maries)
- What worked? The whole thing! Kathryn Kemp, Therapies for You
- Really enjoyed the course. Felt like Ive learned lots and was great ina small group. Dawn is a great tutor. Ruth Feakins
- Relaxed and inform but professional setting, Louisa Cox, Drift Therapies, Oxfordshire
- I enjoyed learning about the candles and how the treatment works Alison Beavan