Aromaflex with IFA Tutor Dawn Dean
Learn how to use essential oils to enhance your treatments
For Qualified Reflexologists 1 Day Course: Time: 9.30 - 5pm. Monday 16th July Cost: £120
4 Day Course: Time: 9.30 - 5pm
Monday 16th July,
Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th August
and Monday 13th August Cost: £350
Those that do the one day in February and wish to complete the 4 day course can attend the 3 day course in July.
3 Day Course: Time: 9.30 - 5pm. Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th August and Monday 13th August Cost: £250.
This Course is for Professional Reflexologists only. CPD/Advanced training.
Learn how to use essential oils to enhance your treatments.
All enquiries please to Dawn Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org who will also give you information on how to pay.
** ONE DAY COURSE DETAILS **
OILS TO BE USED
Lavender true, Roman chamomile, Geranium, Rose
Tea tree, Eucalyptus
Clary sage, Peppermint
BASE PRODUCTS TO BE USED
• Sweet almond oil, olive oil
• Moisture cream base
Unscented massage wax base
• Floral water/hydrolat spray
1. Application to specific reflexes
2. Chakra oils
• What is an essential oil
• Extraction methods overview
• The olfactory system
• Routes into the body
• Storage, safety and dilutions chart
• Contra-indications and special cases
• Sensitisation, toxicity, photo-toxicity, overdosing etc
• Methods of application – treatment, inhalation, compress, bath,diffuser
• Chart of oil properties – relaxing, uplifting, sedating, stimulating, pain relief, coughs and colds, balancing.
• How conditions relate to these properties
• Blending guide (top,middle,base) – what goes well together
All enquiries please to Dawn Dean, at email@example.com who will also give information on how to pay.
Students will be given advice on what oils they need to buy and where they may buy them from.
* There will be pre course work to complete.
* One case study – treated 3 times using 3 different methods, written up and forms supplied including aftercare and safety advice g
* Written test on pre-reading and work done in class
* Blending assessment on fellow student at the end of the day
Insurance with Alan Boswell or Holistic Insurance. Other Insurer? please check with your insurer for advice.
The workshop is held at Jackie Hamilton School premises at Melbourne House, Arminghall Close, Norwich NR3 3UE with free car park
MORE DETAILS ON FOUR DAY COURSE COMING SOON:
Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th
August and Monday 13th August £350