ITEC Reflexology Diploma
We teach advanced techniques along with your training
Taught by tutors that are passionate about reflexology and have changed their lives to become successful therapists
And teaching you things normally learned after graduation in workshops!
- Advanced reflexology techniques
- Hand Reflexology - theory and practical
- Introduction to Maternity Reflexology
- Lymphatic Drainage
- How reflexology can be used in Palliative care
- Foot Reading
- Working with the 6 Meridians of the feet and the Five element theory
We will be with you every step of the way ... in our fully equipped school premises where students have the use of couches, trolleys, creams, powders ....
- You will find application, dates, fees and entry requirements etc at the bottom of this page
- Reflexology routine along with advanced techniques
- Study of common complaints as well as specific conditions and how reflexology can help
- Hand reflexology (see video here)
- Integral biology (or how we are affected by home/work/stress - life!
- Anatomy & Physiology & Pathology (the body, how it works and disorders and diseases to you and me)
- Business - how to start up your own business
- Marketing and Advertising so that you are ready to start and know what to do as soon as you graduate!
- Research into the latest developments of Reflexology
- Private class Facebook group with lots of support and great posts that Jackie finds to stimulate and encourage your training
- The course begins right now - as soon as we receive your deposit, you may start the ITEC Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology course, then two months before the course starts you are sent the course projects so that these have time to be completed before the course starts. With homework during the course and lots of practice between lessons, we want to give you as much time as possible to assimilate the information.