Indian Head Massage
Kerrie qualified in Reflexology and Indian Head Massage with Jackie in 2005.
Since then she has steadily developed her therapy business to include Hopi Ear Candling and Natural Face Lift Massage and more.
After finally leaving her previous office employment early in 2009 she has expanded her practice to supply work-based therapies in Norwich and the surrounding area and teaches in the community on the benefits of Complementary Therapies in everyday life.
Kerrie returned to the school in 2007/8 as an Anatomy and Physiology Tutor and Reflexology Assistant and now Reflexology Tutor where she enjoys helping others to train as therapists.
Kerrie has continued to train and add to her treatments. She is qualified practitioner in Natural Face Lift Massage (LCIC), Tibetan Acupressure Head Massage, Ear Candling, Advanced Indian Head Massage and more recently Reiki I & II.
In addition to private clients, she also provides workplace based therapies in offices and organisations in Norwich and Great Yarmouth where staff are able to access Indian Head Massage and/or Reflexology on a monthly basis at an affordable price. This has proved to be an excellent method for employers to improve workplace wellbeing for their employees.
Contact Kerrie at Amba Therapies for a treatment in Brundall/Norwich
Kerrie has a treatment room and also does mobile visits. Daytime and evening appointments available Pamper parties and gift vouchers
01603 713878 Mobile: 07984 342398
What Kerrie’s students say:
- I find the course enjoyable and Kerrie is an excellent tutor
- It opened upa whole new world to me, and it;s the first time I have enjoyed learning about anyting, and now I’ve go the bug to keep learning Melanie Carlisle
- The atmosphere is brilliant and the tutors are always there via email/phone to help Mel Harrison
- Brilliant course! I enjoy Kerrie’s teaching and guidanceI Liked the friendly close group apporach. I felt very welcomed and comfortable from day 1. This relaxec approached helped my learning and gave me time to take in new information. I felt confident to ask questions and get guidiance where needed from my tutors – who responded back etremely quickly Rachael Barran
- The tutors and the group made the course for me. The course was very informative and I have finished feeling confident and capable of running a professional and profitable reflexology business. Julia Wigley
- It’s interesting and very thorough. The folders were well laid out and reading the info before the lsesons definitelyhelped. Response to emails and quries was very prompt which has been really helpful throughout the entire course. Debbie Barley
- It is a small group which is nice! Extremely interesting too! Kerrie is excellent at teaching the mind blowing subject of Anatomy & Physiology! Michelle Lightfoot
- Really enjoyed learning about the subject. Taught well. Caroline Tupper
- Excellent tutor, presentations well thought out. Alan Rudd
- Like the workbook and the overhead projector. The tests are useful in determining my progress and checking my understanding. Hayley White
- Excellent, great relaxed manner, friendly and very informative. Really good communcation skills Cathy (Indian Head Massage course)
- Very good, approachable, kind informative. Excellent communcation as she knows her stuff and can teach at all levels
- Excellent, really friendly easy to talk to. Explained everyting clearly and simply! Lisa Edwards (Indian Head Massage course)
- Both Jackie and Kerrie were very approachable ladies who were happy to answer any questions no matter how silly they may sound. A lovely course and glad to start doing someting for myself after many years of concentrating on the children and my husband Emma Ebdon (Indian Head Massage course)