ITEC Holistic Massage Diploma
Also called Swedish Massage or Holistic Massage - once you qualify you can start your own business, go mobile, work in a clinic, the possibilities...you have come to the right place!
This course will give you a thorough understanding of
- How to treat your clients with a good, effective professional massage
- The importance of good client care, personal presentation
- How to market and advertise to promote your new practice
- Practical exam with ITEC examiner assessing the whole class together
- Anatomy and Physiology has a 1 hour paper that you do in class
- Case Studies: 16 treatments (8 people treated 2 times plus 20 practice treatments (class practice counts towards these and some case studies are done in class)
Free videos so that you can practice with confidence in between classes!
No experience or previous qualifications necessary for this foundation course which includes all the core subject
- Upon completion of the course, you would be able to do one day advanced courses on Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy Massage etc
- You will find application, dates, fees and entry requirements etc at the bottom of this page
Fast Track Massage course starting in September
The idea is for you to start the pre course work before September - this can be started right away - today!
You pay the £400 deposit and immediately get access to our superb ITEC Anatomy & Physiology course.
If you have already done a Level 3 therapy course within the last 5 years, then you won't need to do the A&P, business etc.
Stages - Daytime Class
The daytime course is done in 3 stages, attending each stage 3 days at a time.
The stages are paced so that learning can be done in a reasonable pace and not rushed - coming back to the school for further tuition and practice with full support in between, before, during the whole course and afterwards.
3 days plus 3 days plus 3 days then exam (more explanation below in the section called New Fast Track Course - details here!
We also have our regular weekly evening class that also starts in March/September
Choose the one that suits your lifestyle
Click on Sign up, Dates and Fees for more information on that