ITEC Holistic Massage Diploma
‘Your dedication and commitment
in the course? Whats included
This course will give you a thorough understanding of
- How to treat your clients with
a good, effective professional massage
- The importance of good client care, personal presentation
- How to market and advertise to promote your new practice
- Practical exam with ITEC examiner assessing the whole class together
- Anatomy and Physiology has a 1 hour paper that you do in class
- Case Studies: 16 treatments (8 people treated 2 times plus 20 practice treatments (class practice counts towards these and some case studies are done in class)
- Free videos so that you can practice with confidence in between classes!
- No experience or previous qualifications necessary for this foundation course which includes all the core subject
- Upon completion of the course, you would be able to do one day advanced courses on Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy Massage etc
‘I just want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you I feel like you have given me my wings so that I can fly!
Fast Track Massage course starting in March 2019
The idea is for you to start the pre course work before March – this can be started right away – today!
You pay the £400 deposit and immediately get access to our superb ITEC Anatomy & Physiology course.
If you have already done a Level 3 therapy course within the last 2 years, then you won’t need to do the A&P, business etc.
Stages – Daytime Class
The daytime course is done in 3 stages, attending each stage 3 days at a time.
The stages are paced so that learning can be done in a reasonable pace and not rushed – coming back to the school for further tuition and practice with full support in between, before, during the whole course and afterwards.
3 days plus 3 days plus 3 days then exam (more explanation below in the section called New Fast Track Course – details here!
We also have our regular weekly evening class that starts in September
Choose the one that suits your lifestyle
Click on Dates- Fees-Book for more information.
The course has been great, the school is wonderful and welcoming and I have loved every minute!
Why Train With Us
You will learn in a small class with up to 10 students only:
- Anatomy & Physiology all included in the price which you can start before the course actually begins! Begin today….
- Learn how to market and advertise your practice – all part of the course
You will also have:
- Two tutors for the practical – lots of attention and help and reassurance for you
- Professional therapists who run their own business teaching you
- Student website support area with downloads
- Student class Facebook group
- Professionally equipped practical and theory room with rest facilities
- Complete support during the course and when you graduate
- Invitation to our free twice yearly school meetings – to encourage and motivate with professional speakers from the world of therapies
- BONUS: Introduction to massage at our pre course meeting! Get ready to learn!
Students graduating from this course may belong to the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and Complementary Therapists Association who only recognise quality courses like this one.
Tutors are successful massage therapists who specialise in courses for men and women wanting to change their career. We have taught 100’s of students since 2005 who have done this life changing course.
Full support during and after the course with advice on marketing and advertising your business
Students need to have access to a printer and a device to do the coursework and to present their work in Microsoft Word.
Entry requirements for the course:
No previous experience in massage or therapies required. We train you from scratch!
Be over 18 years at the start of training
Have an adequate level of written and spoken English
Have the academic ability to work to above A Level standards
Have sufficient physical ability to perform massage techniques
Have IFA Student Membership within four weeks of starting the course (we will organise this for you)
All coursework is submitted by computer (we use Dropbox) so you need to be able to use a word processing program and know how to attach files and send them. If you don’t know how to do either of these, attending a basic computer course at your local college prior to starting our course would be highly recommended.
You will need to be practicing massage at least twice a week at home on friends and family
There is no ‘academic’ requirement for entry onto this course. However, the course is intensive, so we do ask for hard work and determination
- In a small class with up to 8 students only:
- Classical movements involved in body massage
- Massage sequence
- Psychological and physical effects of
- Client Care
- Contra indications and reactions to treatment
- Consultation process
- Professional presentation
- Referral procedure
- History, theory and philosophy of massage
- Business Project
- Professional Ethics
- Anatomy & Physiology included in the price
- Basic Diet and Nutrition
- Introduction to listening and communication skills
- The holistic approach to health
- How to market and advertise your practice – lots of advice given during and after your graduation!
Before the Massage course begins you complete the following:
- Projects on Business & Principles of Practice – sent in advance of the course (examples given)
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3. The course is done ahead of the massage course, as home study.
During the actual
massage course you will be doing:
- Case Studies: 8 people to be treated
twice, plus proof of extra treatments (examples given)
Some of the case studies and treatments are done in class with tutor support and some are done at home on your family and friends.
- Practical Exam with ITEC examiner
- ITEC Anatomy & Physiology Exam – multiple choice exam – taken on the last day of the course (not the practical exam day)
What Our Students Say
” The course has been great, the school is wonderful and welcoming and I have loved every minute! “
“I just want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you I feel like you have given me my wings so that I can fly!”
‘Your dedication and commitment is fantastic and inspiring. You make us students feel like part of the family..’